Taylor Patterson is a leading pensions specialists based in Lancashire. For over 30 years, our team of professionals have provided clients and their professional advisers with bespoke pension arrangements.
Our key driver for wanting to bolster our team with a graduate position is to enable us to harness fresh talent within Lancashire, by “growing our own people” to fulfil the skills required by the business today and in the future.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Assist in completing Pension Annual Reviews
- Ensuring all HMRC and FSA deadlines are met.
- Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of data on the Company’s administration software and databases by ensuring data is input on a timely and accurate basis.
- Dealing with routine correspondence including contact with clients, their advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, fax, e-mail and telephone.
- Organise and prioritise work including managing clients’ expectations and escalating to the Manager any issues relating to workload and its completion in a timely manner.
- Adherence to the Company’s Treating Customers Fairy policy.
- Escalate complaints to a Manager immediately and assist to resolve as requested.
- Maintenance of paper and electronic filing systems for correspondence and documents including scanning and archiving.
- Operate an efficient diary system.
- General administration duties as requested by your Manager.
- To participate in project work as requested by your Manager.
- A 2.1 or above degree.
- An interest in Financial Services.
- A desire to meet and exceed clients expectations.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Analytical with the ability to compare data from different sources and present in a clear and efficient manner.
If you would like to find out more about graduate opportunities with Taylor Patterson, please submit your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.